Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Adventures of Childhood Chris Collier

A few weeks ago my dad came over with a bunch of old pictures that he had at his house. He wanted to be sure my mom still had some pictures of my grandparents, my brother Chris and I when we were kids, etc. after she had lost all of her pictures in the fire.

One of the BEST things we found were these really strange wood cut outs of my brother Chris and I. Why did my parents get these made of us you may ask?!? Well, as I explained to my cousin Caitlin "My dad is wearing cut off jean shorts and tube socks up to his knees in most of these pictures, he probably thought this kind of thing was really classy back then."

Well, of course we couldn't just let this kind of priceless item go to waste. We have decided that the Childhood Chris Collier just didn't experience enough excitement in the late 80's! So, he will now live the life he never had. Below are some pictures of the things he has already been able to do in the last couple of weeks. He will go on many more adventures, in many more places, and my guess is- he is going to love them all. Or at least he will look like he is loving them all.

Here he is going out for date night with Tony and I...

Ordering Thai Food...



Wearing a napkin bib while having a family pizza dinner...


Learning all about technology. Here he is playing Call of Duty on X-box...



I think childhood Chris Collier will have a Facebook fan page soon, he seems to be interested, so keep an eye out for it.  Oh, and if you are wondering if people think you are strange when a little wooden figure of a boy is sitting with you at a dinner table, looking at the menu,the answer is- of course not!

No comments:

Post a Comment