Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blast From The Past

Today was spent like any other day- grocery shopping, cleaning, eating cookies in front of the TV while I watch P90X hoping that I will somehow gain muscle. THEN- I remembered a little project I was supposed to be working on for a friend. I had to gather some photos up to send to her, and since I am the world’s worst at keeping pictures in one spot, this meant I would have to spend a full afternoon searching. I went ahead and finished watching the “Ab Ripper X,” as I didn’t want to feel like a loser, then got right on it.

While going through one of the boxes in the attic, I came across a piece of paper that I had not seen in at least 6 or 7 years. Black writing at the top of the page said: Memoirs of a Stalker!! After scanning over the list I finally remembered what this was. My cousin Caitlin and I came up with a list of songs that if a guy ever dedicated to you- it was a guarantee he was a complete psycho. 

Clearly Caitlin and I had a lot of time on our hands back then. Well, then again I am sitting here writing about this whole event which takes up plenty of time... never mind, that is neither here nor there. What is important is that I share this information. This could be the thing that saves some poor innocent girl from making a terrible mistake. I know the revealing of these songs will be life changing for you as they were for us. To categorize and rank them took skills that most people just don’t have. Without further adieu, your top 5:

5. If I was Invisible- Clay Aiken
4. If Your Not The One- Daniel Bedingfield
3. Truly, Madly, Deeply- Savage Garden
2. As Long As You Love Me- Backstreet Boys
1. Every Breath You Take- The Police

YOU ARE WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment