Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A House Full of Fun

This is my very FIRST blog entry. Kind of cool and weird all at the same time. An open forum to say whatever I want?!? It is what I have waited for my entire life.

I am going to allow this entry to be a little "getting to know you" (or me) session. Maybe this will help with future posts and trying to sort through our adventures called life.

I am 27 years old, but on most days I feel (and act) about 15.
I have been married to Tony Perez, who I lovingly refer to as Tonster Strudel for 4 1/2 years.
We have one daughter, Rafielle Catherine Perez AKA Rafi Cat who is 5 months old.
Rafi Cat has one dog, Elizabeth Jacqueline Perez, (she asks that we call her Izzy. Something about protecting her identity) who is almost 3.

I can't believe it was just 5 months ago that my sweet baby entered the world. I can't remember what life was like before her. Maybe that is because all of my brain cells are dead from running around like a mad woman and not sleeping enough. Or maybe its because I love her so. Probably a combination of both.

The last 5 months has been amazing! Tony and I have had so much fun watching Rafi grow and change. She is super energetic and fun. She laughs at all of my jokes and sarcastic sense of humor. I am certain she will be a witty little gal when she starts to talk. Tony and I would expect nothing less considering we are both the funniest people we know.

As for Izzy, the last 5 months for her has gone something like this: "Izzy stop jumping around the baby. Izzy that is not your toy. Izzy stop licking Rafi's face. Izzy that is not YOUR bed! Izzy, IZZY, IZZZYYY!!!" So, pretty much nothing has changed for her. She has been trouble since the day she came home.

The adventures and stories in the Perez House are never ending. We live to laugh (mostly at others) and find joy in the randomness of life. Excited to share our stories with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment